RE: EMC error message?

I believe the error message has to do with the timing of the startup of the
TASK process and the GUI.

The GUI can't read the status until the TASK process has started and finished
its initialization. Fortunately the GUI is programmed to keep trying so
eventually TASK comes up and the GUI can read the status with no problem.

I believe Fred has made modifications which may not be released yet but should
quiet the messages. In the mean time I wouldn't worry about them too much.

-- Will

William Penn Shackleford III			shackle-at-nist.gov
National Institute of Standards & Technology	Tel:	(301) 975-4286
100 Bureau Drive Stop 8230  			FAX:	(301) 990-9688
Gaithersburg MD  20899  USA
http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/personnel/shackleford/
Office Location: Bldg. 220 Rm A253