RE: EMC error message?

Hate to be replying to my own message, but I have set up the 15-mar-2000
build on my real system and set the period to 0.0000083 (1/2 of what the
.txt file says is equivalent to 20 as I was using a period of 10 for the
compiled parameter). I am now getting the same error as below one or 2 times
and then the tkemc interface comes up and everything seems to work fine.
Still wondering about the significance of this message and how to eliminate
it.

Tim
[Denver, CO]