rt prepatched kernel-download

Hi,

When my hard drive crashed the last time it was permanent, total, and
complete. I'm using another hard drive now... I loaded RedHat 6.1 with
kernel 2.2.12-20 and all went well enough with only the usual RedHat x
configuration problems. It works now... (Caldera OpenLinux is much
easier to load and configure BTW)

I tried the prepatched 2.2.13 kernel and it didn't quite work. Several
things complained about version numbers but I could at least log on. And
I somehow didn't mess up my origional kernel this time so things are not
looking too bad.

I'm willing to go back to RH5.2 but I can no longer find a download for
the prepatched rt2.0.36 kernel. If my memory is still clear, the
prepatched kernel was the only way I could get rtlinux to work the last
time. Patching the source from my disks was an exercise in failure and
frustration... Now just finding the prepatched kernel is becoming an
exercise in failure and frustration. The prepatched kernel and Tim's
script install was a lifesaver. Thanks Tim!

Now, where can I download that legacy kernel we are using? And.. If
anyone finds it let's see if we can put it in the dropbox or at least
make it available  somehow.

Thanks,

Clint