SV: Getting EMC to install. Was: Is EMC and RTL2.2.13 viable?

I finally got EMC to work! This is thanks to you. I would not have figured
out that I needed to install the Xfree developement pakage. In fact it is
one of the few pakages I didn't install... I didn't have more space on my
disk! But then I got ridd of something else instead. Havent had the time to
test more than simulation, but I hope to get the time this week. Its my week
of now!

My mill has arrived from Taiwan as wel! To bad I have to wait until next
month to take it inside and test it!

Anders Blix, now running EMC on RH6.1 RTL2.0 on a Pentium 166.