Sensoray Model 626

There is a board at  http://www.sensoray.com/html/626data.htm
This board is half the price of STG.
It has 6 encoder inputs, 4 DAC's, 48 I/O,16 A/D, and is 1/2 size PCI.
If anyone is interested in writing a wrapper for it I will build an NC
specific
breakout board and pendant board for it. I mean that I/O used for amp fault
and enable, home / limit, and pendant will be on the connectors going to
the amps, pendant, etc., rather than mixed in with the general purpose I/O.
There was an issue with slow DAC convert time but they resolved it with
some driver code. Talk to bill-at-sensoray.com

Dave