Re: EMC

Kavo,

Last night I worked with a guy over the phone who was having the same
errors:

/usr/include/asm/smp.h:209: `APIC_BASE' undeclared (first use in this
function)

We tracked it down to this: if you have turned off SMP in the kernel,
the -D__SMP__ flag we set in the EMC software will cause your compile
failure. We fixed this and will put a new release on the FTP site.

In the meantime, edit /usr/local/nist/rcslib/etc/rtlinux_2_0.def, and
take out the -D__SMP__ from the CFLAGS setting. Then, recompile, and the
errors should go away.

You can ignore the other warnings about "function declaration isn't a
prototype".

--Fred