Is rtlinux 2.0.26 prepatch gone?

Hi,

I needed to reinstall rtlinux 2.0.36 and when I went to the download
site it was GONE! 2.0.37 prepatch was still there however...

I decided to go with the 2.2.13 prepatch this time around but shouldn't
we perhaps put the software we need to run emc somewhere that it won't
go away? Maybe we should put an image of rtlinux 2.2.13 prepatched on
linuxcnc.org or somewhere just for our own protection...

BTW, I tried to patch RedHat 5.2 and it didn't work which is the reason
I was trying to download the prepatched 2.0.36 kernel. That's how I had
to do it last time if I remember correctly. It's scarry not finding the
prepatched kernel... will 2.0.37 work?

Is there a script to configure 2.2.13 like there is for the 2.0.36
kernel? I sure hope so.

Thanks,

Clint Bach