Re: Homebrew STG card - CRAZY-3

"Arne Chr. Jorgensen" wrote:

> I think many would like screw terminals.  It looks like it should be possible
> to make a board "protrude" the enclosure - let it stick outside with screw
> terminals.  If one used some old AT enclosures,  you may srew a board across
> the backside of the ISA ports,  as there should be enough space.  You could
> also make a new front on these, and install terminals on this side.  Why ?

I made a 50-pin screw terminal adaptor.  There is a picture of it on
my web pages,  http://ascc.artsci.wustl.edu/~jmelson/EMC.html
the 3rd picture down.  It is a 1-sided board, and takes a standard,
50-pin header, either regular or right angle, and a bunch of Phoenix
Contact interlocking screw terminal strips.