Re: Homebrew STG card - CRAZY-7

At 07:56 AM 3/6/2000 -0500, Arne wrote:

<sniped in places>

>And you could use any computer,  if it just has enought ISA busses.
>
>But the key thing was to just suggest some "homebrew"  system that could stay
>simple.  With easy plugs, you could carry it around,  running other types of
>machines.

Okay - I've got several 286 boat anchors out there.  Let me see if I caught
your drift.  You work up a mini os and servo or stepper *mot that downloads
onto the 286 and it attaches to the steppers or an stg or homebrew isa card
and communicates with shared memory in the pc that is running the most of emc.

Think you could pull off the software?