Re: Homebrew STG card - KISS

> From: Paul Corner <Paul.Corner-at-tesco.net>
> I should have some preliminary files ready by the end of the week if anyone
is
> interested ( HPGL plots only, at present. GERBER to follow later) - Subject
> spare time at work.

Great!

> BTW How many people are interested in this project - enough to justify a
small
> run of PCB's ? - And is there any takers to write the software module ?

I'm in for at least 2 boards initially. I'm also pretty sure that the
software module or "hardware wrapper" can be derived from the existing STG
code without a major amount of work. Also, if you were thinking of adding an
A/D chip, take a look at the MAX197. It's relatively slow, but it has eight
12-bit channels, programmable input scales and it's cheap at $9.90 in
quantity. I could live without this, but if there's room it would be a nice
addition.

Matt