Re: Homebrew STG card

Hi,

I just have been able to read some of the mail.  And  I just thought about
something.

Today you often have a sound-card in every computer,  and because of this I
think there is a few more DMA channels.  Well,  you would probably not have
much use of  the sound card.   The shared memory area is not large, - so what
if you extended by putting everything on a different board, and moved the
shared memory outside ( dual ported )  using a DMA channel ?

It opens a lot of different possible architectures.

//ARNE