Re: Stepper speed in 25-feb-2000 build

> From: Tim Goldstein <tgoldste-at-mlh-services.com>
> Even without any backlash I am getting less speed than before. Previously
at
> 60 ipm I never lost a step. Now out of say 30 moves I will have one that
> causes the motor to slip.

In the last version, did you modify (decrease) the PERIOD value in emcmot.c
and recompile? If so you need to do that for the new version (I think. unless
it's in the .ini file now. I haven't downloaded 25-Feb yet myself.). I've
been reading your posts and racking my brain to think of what could be
wrong...

Matt