RE: 25th Feb problems

At 05:31 PM 2/26/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>I had the same problem and just spent a bunch of hours getting it to work.
>I created a new ini file from the generic.ini and in comparing it to my
>previous .ini I noticed the new generic has the line PLAT= NON_RT_PLATFORM
>uncommented and the line for the correct plat commented.

This looks to me like they will change their makefiles so that the rt and
non rt stuff can be found in these two directories regardless of what
platform is being used.  That way the run and ini files will be more
standardized.

>I also could not get steppermod to come up, it gives an unknown symbol error
>(or something like that). But, freqmod does work.

I just tried to install it and had the same error for steppermod.  I'll try
freq mod asap.

>BTW, with the new version of EMC installed and working I can not get
>backplot to come up.

It's a plot!  Backplot asks for steppermod.  It might work to change the
backplot.ini so that it runs with freqmod.  I'll try that also.