RE: Freqmod and Backlash

I thought I noticed a problem here, but wanted to do more testing to verify.
What I saw was limited to axis2 as that was the only one I tried testing so
far. When I had 0 backlash I was running up to 48 ipm reliably. If I put in
backlash comp (.020 if I remember) the axis got ragged in its movement and
16 ipm or so was the best I could get.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Tim
[Denver, CO]

timg-at-ktmarketing.com <timg-at-ktmarketing.com>
http://www.ktmarketing.com