Re: Colored pins for EMC map-- reply with city, state, country

My name is Frank de Beer. I am in Hilvarenbeek, a village near Tilburg, the
Netherlands.
This moment I am busy with a Bridgeport vertical milling machine series I
with a 2j2 head.
I have installed the EMC program on a 450 mHz celeron with 64 mb of internal
memory.
Next month I am going to make the servo amps of Jon. This all in combination
with the STG card.

Other equipment in my homeshop: EMCO Compact 10 lathe, EMCO FB2 small
milling machine
and a home made milling machine with steppers.