5th & 6th axis

Hi,
has anybody an Idea, why my 5th and 6th stepper axes dont work?
I am very happy to have 6 Axes in my yemc Display now and when I switch to
joint variables I can moce axis 1..4. But my last 2 Axes do not work and
there are no pulses coming from Pin 1, which should give the pulses for Axis
5.
Is it possible that it has something to do with the control-lines of the
lpt? Axis 1..4 are cabled with data-lines and they work. the rest is on
control-lines and they are electrically different. They are open collector.
How can I find out if they are damaged? Why does the testppt program don
work on my system? It is impossible to set or clear output-bits.
Thank for your great work, I am very happy about the things that work until
now.
Till

FISW Steuerungstechnik GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Till Franitza
Rosenbergstr. 28
D-70174 Stuttgart
Tel.: (0711) 22 99 2 - 28
Fax : (0711) 22 99 2 - 22
email: till.franitza-at-isw.uni-stuttgart.de