Re: Revised Tkbackplot

Ray Henry wrote:

> At 08:18 PM 1/29/2000 -0500, Bill wrote:
>
>>>Don't have EMC hooked up to anything at this point, but tried out the
>>> backplot
>>>program, and am unable to get it out of e-stop. Will actually it comes out of
>>>e-stop but the machine never turns on. Message reads 'hit reset again to turn
>>>machine on' or something close, but no matter how many times I hit that reset
>>>nothing happens. Once or twice I have got it to say 'waiting for home' but
>>> that's
>>>it. Is this because it is not hooked up and looking for home switch
>>> actuation?
Snip

> gone into an external estop condition and that it should estop also.
> I'd fiddle with these because parallel ports vary from machine to machine.
> Changing from 0 to 1, one item at a time and see if they make a difference.
> Don't know about the mouse.  I've had problems with mine some also.

Snip

> Get back to me cause I love a good fight. (read problem)
>
> Ray

Ray;

Loaded the new?? version of backplot (bkplot1) and it runs just fine
Thanks for the help and thanks for the effort. EMC is turning out to
be a real nice program thanks to folks like you. The numbers are still
yellow, ie not homed up, but it still works. I will change some of the
settings in the ini file and see if I can cet that to work. There are
no real home switches hooked up yet.

Bill