Re: Easy EMC

> Could one of you smart people make a cdrom that would copy itself on
> to a clean formated harddrive, setting the needed parameters such as
> mem size, machine type, etc?  Also all the srcs, email log, and
> drop-box.

I proposed doing such a thing over on the CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-at-onelist.com
list.  I offered to do it as commercial-rate paid consulting, and to
sell 100 copies at $20/each.  The results would be put into the public
domain as soon as possible.

The response has been sufficiently mixed that I don't think the job is
viable yet as commercial work.  Maybe when the market gets bigger.

A member of the League for Programming Freedom (LPF) http://lpf.ai.mit.edu