Re: EMC minor quirk

Dan Blouse wrote:

> I am involved in programming CNC machines in the woodworking industry, and I
> have noticed that straight line moves that lead into an arc always run
> better if the line is tangent to the arc.

No surprise here.  EMC will prohibit some conditions of this, when
cutter diameter compensation is on, and either two lines or a line
leading into or out of an arc will cut an inside corner on the part.
It will let you do this without diameter compensation, because it then
doesn't know the size of the tool.

> Is this the case of the situation you describe below.

No, the lines are precisely tangent to the arc, at one of the 90 degree
corners of the arc.