RE: individual velocities

I have a similar situation. X & Y good for 60 + ipm, but Z maxes out around
24 ipm (30% greater steps per inch and a drive mechanism with a LOT more
drag). The problem with setting MAX_VELOCITY to 60 is any G0 move on the Z
axis will be implemented as a move at 60 ipm.

Matt had mentioned that you are suppose to be able to throttle back an axis
now (as of the Jan-2000 build) by putting a parameter in the individual axis
entries under MIN_OUTPUT and MAX_OUTPUT. I have tried this on my Z axis, but
it just seems to cause me follow errors that I can't get around.

Tim
[Denver, CO]