Re: Bug report - NaN

Thanks Ray,

Yep...  That's exactly what the program is supposed to do.  It is what
the AHHA controller does also.

If I remember correctly the original program was written by Bobcad.

What do you think the possibilities of getting individual ramp,
acceleration, and maximum speed for each axis added to the EMC are? On
my current machine Z will do about 10 IPM but X and Y can do 90 IPM with
the AHHA controller.  It just breaks my heart to waste 80 IPM,
especially when the Z axis isn't even moving!!!

Thanks again,

Clint Bach