Re: Bug report - NaN

Clint

The references below are to the emc file directory on my machine.

I replaced the contents of /usr/local/nist/emc/src/emctask/emccanon.cc with
the file appended to Will's post.  Then went back to my nist directory and
entered ./compile and after a while it got done. (coffee break)

Then I started backplot and created a program with the nc lines from your
post below.  The plotter drew a diagonal line out to x4.625 y1.5 and then
lowered the tool into the work and milled a complete circle with a half
inch diameter.

Is that what you expected from your code?

If this is a common code from the likes of flashcut and aaha then emc will
now be able to execute the same nc programs without post processing for
full circles.

Ray