What now....

I've gotten rtlinux installed(using Tim Goldsteins script),
installed/compiled emc-30-Aug-1999, I'm not sure I know what to do next.
I've got 32M memory, I guess there are a few places I need to update the
base memory address? The reason I ask is when I go to run emcmotsim it says
it is "unable to open ini emc.ini" I've gone into emc.ini and edited the
base memory address to 0x1f00000 (32M), but I also read in emc.ini that I
now need to "configure the scripts to pass the something-or-other as command
line arguements" for emcmot What,how,where,etc
Were I able to run emcmotsim, the next step (according to my directions) to
run the simulator is to run
/usr/local/nist/emc/plat/linux_2_0_36/bin/emciosim - the problem is I don't
have emciosim. I do have simio, is that the same?

What do I need to do?