Re: Bug report - NaN

Hi Everybody

This little script sends my EMC into NaN every time!  CAUTION:  Be
prepared to shut your system down if you run this program!!!

G90
F10
G01 Z0.1
G01 X4.625 Y1.5
G01 Z-0.5
G02 X4.625 Y1.5 I-0.25 J0.0
G01 Z0.1
M02

Well...  Let me know the results!  Any corrections to get this to run
would be appreciated too!

Thanks,

Clint Bach