Re: TkBackplot 1.0.1

Ian and list

Correct me if my assumptions are wrong here.  You have a drawing file, a
gif, jpg, ????  You passed this drawing through flashcut and created the
first file that you sent me. (I'll post Ian's post for all here)

After that, you passed this same drawing file through millwrite and took
the nc code file that it produced and when you ran it with TkBackplot it
crashed and give you the axis following error message. (blessings on the
virtual machine)

If so, look and see if the code lines produced by millwrite have the same
configuration that I pointed out in the last post to you. (I'll put both on
emc-at-nist.gov so the rest get the whole drift) A line with I and J using the
same x and y that the line previous to it used.

We should be able to fix the interpreter and the motion stuff so we don't
get a runaway.  But why both of these cam programs will write that kind of
a move and what they think a machine will make with it puzzles me.

This is getting interesting.

Ray