RE: Post Processor for MasterCAM

Fred,
Mastercam has many post processors that can be configured to output the
RS274NGC code required for EMC. In fact, if he uses say, the Fanuc post, he
may not even need to alter it at all. Just tell him to post out some Fanuc
code and try it. The only problem areas that might arise are in the header
blocks and canned cycles. We use XCAD / XCAM with EMC and it works great in
full 3D for mould work.
BTW how is the fix for the port to 2.2.xx / RH6.x and the 6 axis mod coming
along?
Regards
John Craddock