Revised Tkbackplot

List

It may seem a bit soon to release tkbackplot 1.0.1 but Paul Corner sent me
3D code and it is awesome!  I'll do a little integration of that code so we
can set different angles before or between plots and I should have it in
the drop box by Monday.

If you've tried the current version and have comments or suggestions let me
know right away.  I'll work at integrating your thoughts as well.

Once we have a pool of experience with the canvas widget and with plotting,
I'd like us to create a plotter that will work right from tkemc with your
own machine characteristics (ini)read into it.  It should be easy for
stepper machines but with the new mot stuff coming we might be able to pull
it off for any machine.

Ray.