Survey Please read

Hello My name is Karl Klemm.  I am a student at Worcester Polytechnic
Institute.  I am doing a project on technology transfer.  My group is
looking at the specific case of the transfer of the EMC program to small
and medium sized manufacturers.  We are trying to find out how the EMC
technology has affected SME's.

Please take a moment to fill out our survey.  I have put it inline as well
as included as a MS Word document.  You can send the completed survey to
me:  kklemm-at-wpi.edu

Thankyou very much for your time.

				Karl Klemm

Enhanced Machine Controller Feedback Form

ABSTRACT:
This study of the effects that the EMC program has made on your company
will be utilized for a project at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. We are
currently researching the EMC program in Small to Medium sized
Manufacturers (SME). The results will be integrated in the final
effectiveness of EMC.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Below are a few questions that will enable this study to get a better
understanding on how EMC has effected the production and effectiveness of
your company. Answer the questions with a sentence, or a yes or no. In the
remarks section feel free to add any other information that will help this
study.

Q1.  How has EMC affected the overall production time and rate per piece?
A1.

Q2. What costs have been reduced from the implementation of EMC?
A2.

Q3. Has the EMC program reduced any jobs that were prior needed for the
task that EMC is now doing?
A3.

Q4. With the introduction to EMC would you now upgrade to a more in depth
CAM package?
A4.

Q5.  How difficult was it for you to find out about and obtain EMC?  Would
there have been a better way?
A5.

Q6.  How difficult was the setup/retrofit of your equipment?  Could you
think of some better way of doing this?
A6.

Q7.  What are the best and worst experiences that you've had throughout
the whole process of finding and installing EMC?
A7.

Q8. What was the cost of the implementation?
A8.

Q9. How long did the overall implementation take?
A9.

Q10. What kind of machine/brand/model/controller/motors were converted?
A10.

Q11. Any further remarks that will help this study appreciate the
effectiveness of the EMC program?
A11.

Enhanced_Machine_Controller_Feedback_Form.doc