Re: How to enable freqmod for steppers?

Tim

I had a little fun with it:-)

I had to modify generic.run and use it cause it has the freqmod stuff in
it.  I told it to use my.ini and then changed my.ini to use freqmod.o and
changed the tuning stuff at the same time.

With your mill, I'd use more than a gain of 1.  I started there and it took
 me a bit to figure out what was going on cause it kept hitting lag errors.
 My old dog gets going faster than that.

The module problem is very real!  Worse I think switching between
steppermod and freqmod.

Ray