Re: How to enable freqmod for steppers?

I had a problem with getting TKemc to start at first. Couldn't get the
program to start at all. It died right after trying to start Tkemc. I ended
up using xemc  and then inserting "freqmod.o"  were "steppermod.o" was.  It
would then come up.  The next problem I had was setting acceleration,
velocity, P, etc...
I set P to 240 and I think max acceleration to .8.  I'm not at the shop
computer, but I think that's what the settings are.  It looks like one can
set the individual axis for different speeds now.

Dan