Re: multiple block MDI entry

> > I could add this to the mdi entry widget in the tkemc gui rather easily.
> > The only problem with tcltk is that # is used to identify a comment but
> > there is a workaround.  This might be easier that adding the # to the
> > interpreter itself but it would only work with the tkemc gui.

> Well, no special attachment to #, any available printing character should
> do fine.  & or ^ or % or even $ could all do, I think.

Hi Ray

It would probably be best to keep clear of logical operators - might cause
problems if EMC ever gets parametric or conditional programming routines added
in the future.
I would go for $ as a save bet.

Regards, Paul.

BTW Is there an [EMC_????] function to return the spindle speed to tkemc ?
Does EMC even keep track of the spindle speed.....