Re: Two Questions

Clint

I went back to your origional post to get a clear statement of your
problem.  I've seen xemc do all kinds of odd stuff if you try to resize it
from the bottom corner.  Is it possible that this is what happened?  If yes
I've got a chapter about ready for the uh, er handbook that explains how to
use the XEmc file to make successful changes in the appearance of xemc.

I can attach it to you if it would help.

Ray