Re: Committees

Ray Henry wrote:

> Wud'ja tink, eh?

Not sure :)   I did start a new list at <onelist>  once,  but never told
anyone :)
I newer received any responce !
Hmmm..  wonder...

The thing is,  it is easy - and using Freds setup.  Easy.
Put the list address on the home pacge as committees.

Then we just make our self subscribers on these. Easy.

Then election of members. Easy.

What, yes - we all join in. Skip elections,  and just try it out for a while.
I know what will happen. Some will have a lot knowledge about something, have
a lot of inputs,  and might feel  that he could link together something after
a while and
post it  on the Handbook page.
( I would like this better than Cookbook -  a handbook is something you might
find i a workshop,
a cookbook is something you have in the bedr..oopps , -huh-  have I just been
enlightened ? )

Well,  the thing is that whatever we quote,  reply - will be sorted.

Wud'ja say 'bout that ?    (wow - I got an accent )

//ARNE