Re: EMC remote

Will Shackleford wrote:

> > Once I asked Will Shackleford about NML.   I had a lot of trouble
> > with a 486, and noted that a lot of the components is RCS and NML.
> <snip>

> I am not completely sure what your asking but here is my attempt at an answer.

Hi Will,

Thanks -  I think you answered the question very well.  But I am not sure what you
put in the atteched file, because it was empty.

Else,  I can understand that you got a bit confused - what did the 486 had to do
with this ?
Well,  it was just when trying to compile and run it, - it dump out a lot of the
NML buffers.
You put some debugging  messages of the buffers, in case of errors.  ( With -
please report these errors, and contents  to Will :)   But  there was nothing wrong
with the software.

But because of this, I understood that these message buffers could be distributed
over a network.

//ARNE

I will try out this - as soon as I get the "Sound - surround"   effects sound good
:)