Re: Open loop control

Stepper Folk

I can see it now on Arne's living room floor.  Make the sine and
cosine of the frequency out of the stg dac and feed them to left
and right channels of the stereo amp.  Replace the speakers with
a stepper, crank up the gain and away we go with an open loop.

Add back in the position info and you've got a brushless dc servo
system with 3.33 hz for each rpm.

H/SWMBO looks at it all and says, "But I wanna listen
to Gompie."

Ray