Open loop control

Fred, et al.

A stepper motor don't use any feedback.  Is it possible to do a
crude hack, and have a STG board do the same ?

Say I wanted to machine a "circle".   Is there an easy way to pass
this out on the DACs,  without feedback from encoders.

The DACs will output a voltage from 0-10V.  I can't recall how
many bits is used on these, - but to make it  simple - say 8
bits.   So you would have 256 steps.   Think of this as position,
and - sure - the Gcode needed to be inside this range.

The idea is simple:   I would like to do a few tests on a XY
recorder,  and some other measurements.   So how can I do such a
hack in a simple way ?

//ARNE