RE: linuxcnc.org dropbox

Hi Bill

I have verified that permissions are set for open access
to the site and the dropbox. It has been tested using
MS Explorer and Netscape using access through a different
ISP that the one which feeds the site and all seems to
be working fine. I do not have an AOL account to try
that.

Can anyone else report on success or failure? You
can respond to webmaster-at-linuxcnc.org so as to not
clog up the EMC mail list.

Thanks,
Steve Stallings