Status of EMC for RTLINUX 2.0

I would like to get the EMC software working with RTLINUX 2.0 and linux
2.2.x.  I currently have the EMC Version Oct-22-99 for linux 2.2.10
installed and I am running into the "gettimeofday()" bug that is
mentioned in the release note below which was taken from the EMC Version
Dec-20-99 for linux 2.0.36.  From this release note it appears that
there exist other more up to date versions that will work with linux
2.2.x however I have been unable to locate any newer versions for 2.2.x
on the NIST EMC website or FTP server.

Could someone please tell me how I can get hold of a newer version of
the EMC software that will work with linux 2.2.x

Thanks,

C.I. Walker