Re: tkemc-4

Jon

I did some checking today and I had a problem with some of the code in
tkemc4.  I fixed it and when you select b axis it will home out and turn
the letters green.  So I hooked up a scope to the parallel port pin 9 and
there are step pulses that run at variable frequency when you jog the axis.
 So the stepper and minimill task files will generate some kind of motion.

Still no display of the (B) distance traveled and I'm sure that the
RS274NGC from the latest release will not accept an extra axis input.  But
with what we have now, you can move that extra axis in manual.  I'd say
it's a safe bet to begin building it that extra axis.  I'll work on the B
axis angular display tonight.

Ray