Re: tkemc-4

Ray Henry wrote:

> Jon
>
> I got a 4 axis tkemc going this evening.  I think that it does everything
> it should except that, even with the .ini modified for 4 axis, there is no
> 4th in the EMC stuff for it to send to and receive from.  It runs 3 axis
> stuff fine as the 4th homes out with the 3rd.  I don't know why?
>
> If you or anyone else wants it I can attach it to an email or we can set it
> up as an ftp on linuxcnc.org.  As soon as we get a response from Fred we
> should know what we have do to really get an additional axis spinning.

Well, really no advantage until the motion code and interpreter handle
the 4th axis.  I hope Fred can fill us in on where this is.  He said something
a few months ago about keeping additional independant axes in mind
while going in there for the hexapod changes, but I hadn't heard any
more about it since.