Vogle on Windows ?

Hi,

I feel very alone here :)  I have not figured out how to make the tclVogle yet.

WINDOWS:

I have just done some test on Vogle, and just want to say that it will run on Windows too !!
( you need  Borland Turbo C compiler or a gnu compiler I think )

I have the feeling that some of you that have been eager for  tcl/tk,  have been so because it will also work on a Windows box.
There might be a chance for a tclVogle port for windows, so if anyone has tried Vogle on a Windows box, - it would be nice to hear how that works.

//ARNE